1. Specialty: I specialize in creating individualized custom color, cut and fashion forward outlooks. Whether it be a new and improved you with soft sophistication or edgy and avant garde,
2. Where are you from: I have lived in several different cities on the east coast. I moved to Texas from a town south of Atlanta, Georgia.
3. Describe the moment when you knew you wanted to be a hair stylist: I have always had a passion for hair. When I was around age 10, my grandmother let me cut her hair. I did not realize it then, but that was the moment that I fell in love hair.
4. Where did you go to beauty school? What certifications do you have? Ogle School of Skin Hair and Nails: I am certified in the following: Keratin Hair Smoothing Treatment Companies, Keratin Complex, Keratin Hair Therapy, Coppula, and Rejuvenal. I am also certified in the following hair extensions: Babe, Hair Locs, and Balmain.
5.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live: St. Simons Islands, Georgia.
6. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet: Jesus.
7. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Tinkerbell, because she can fly and she gets to live in Never-Never Land.
8.What song could be the song track to your life? What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong
9.What is the first CD you ever owned? Jock Jams volume 1
10. Drink of choice: Moscow Mule.
12. Bucket list, item #1: Stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in Hawaii.
13. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time: Playing with and loving on my dog, Sarah.
14. If you were an animal, what would you be? Exotic bird.
15. What was the last concert that you went to: Eric Church.
16. Favorite Quote: "If we say it long enough eventually we’re going to reap a harvest. We’re going to get exactly what we’re saying –Joel Osteen".
17. Favorite Actor: Jim Carrey.
18. What is your dream for you career? To establish a name for myself that people recognize as a Master of hair.
Contact Johnny Rodriguez Salon