1. Specialty: My specialty is color and extensions.
2. Where are you from: I am from the very quaint town of Ennis, Texas.
3. Describe the moment when you knew you wanted to be a hair stylist:I've always had a passion for hair! My mom has pictures of me when I was 3 years old and I was rolling my grandfathers hair (after applying makeup) while he was asleep. So, I've know for quite some time that I wanted to become a hair stylist.
4. Where did you go to beauty school? What certifications do you have? I attended Ogle school of hair, skin and nails. I am certified in Balmain and babe hair extensions, l'Oreal haircolor and keratin smoothing treatments- rejuvenol, keratherapy and Coppola.
5. What is the first CD you ever owned? My first cassette was this little alien guy that sang "happy birthday, Kristen!" My first cd was Britney Spears.
12. Bucket list, item #1: #1 on the bucket list- travel all over Europe!
13. What is your favorite type of food? My favorite food is Mexican. I love chips and salsa with a margarita (;.
14. If you were an animal, what would you be? If I could be any animal I would be a bird - I've always wanted to fly.
9. What was the last concert you went to? My last concert was Britney Spears in Vegas.
16. Favorite Quote: Not so much a quote but my favorite bible verse is proverbs 31:25 "she is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future." These are definitely my words to live by.
18. What is your dream for you career? My dream for my career is for my name to be known and associated with kindness and talent. I love making people feel beautiful and touching their life one way or another!